Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New year, new aspect on life

So I've been looking at YouTube videos today. Specifically I was watching at the trending videos and found a bunch of channels by Chinese-American kids that although they don't seem to have many friends individually speaking they seem to have a friendship "trans-channel" that many times seems to bring them together in real life, either thru conventions co-starred videos or whatever. I digress but in the mids of everything I found this kid that reminded me of what I used to be like; outgoing sympathetic and overall happiness just exuded out of me.
After watching all of this I saw my own reflection in the mirror and what I saw was, a lonely, depressed looking kid that pretty much looked like a mess :l
On this new year I now have a new outlook on life, and in  way, a new purpose. That is to be myself and not just lay in bed and not do anything with my life. Let's hope that this is not just a "thing" that just passes by but something that seems to stick with me for the better.
BTW now finally I have a room all to myself so perhaps that might help me a to define even more my own individuality and over all myself evolution :)

No comments:

Post a Comment