Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Little huge update

    I keep thinking in what is going to happen in the far future. My new life came in so quickly and with many challenges and tragedies.  I keep thinking in what is going on with my life. Here I am in a new apartment. My baby is no longer physically with me and I see myself more alone than ever. 

    I am actually so grateful that I am here not on my own. Now I find myself with a husband and although our lives are shared and we have common things. We differ so much in areas of compassion and awareness of others. He really is trying but is those times when I feel that I am rearing a bratty child that makes lots of temper tantrums. Moments like that is what makes me feel very very lonely. I miss my parents and my old life. . . until I realize that it was even more lonely. 

    The one thing that I really miss a lot, my child. He stuck with me thru thick and thin and I miss him so much. He visited me the other day in my dreams. . . he is ok. One day we will reunite again. In the meantime I miss hugging him.  Canela is another little soul that I really need to make sure she doesn't live a lonely life. I can do something to change that. I have to make sure she is ok. 

    Images of my child keep popping in my head every so often and my heart aches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment