Wednesday, August 17, 2011

02/08/11

Drugs Can Bring Peace      1:55 AM

So, I thought that this was going to be my angry book where I whine about everything; but it seems like it is not necessarily so anymore.  For now.

   Everything started in the morning. My mom fell and was yelling for someone to help her, when of course that took a turn to the beginning of a chaotic  World War III, Marucha thought that the mother was yelling at Chiyo for being awake all night at 7 AM! so of course that made her pissy because she wanted to sleep and who the heck starts screaming in front of your door (which is open and you are sleeping) at 7 AM!1 So we ended up deciding to make a meeting. No one wanted to have it and everyone was upset and felt insulted for how inconsiderate everyone has been with everyone.  Either way, I did say that I wasn't going to whine on this entry. ^_^! after 3 million hours of mediating and listening to everyone, i just told the Marucha if she wanted a sniff of a popper, which she reluctantly took after me, when I first took it, I felt like a knot in my solar plexus became undone and I felt extra relaxed, so did Marucha, and It seemed like that it's all it took for the issues to go away, we had a meeting (Marucha wasn't there) but it went well. Everyone seemed to agree to everything, mainly because we have a massive electricity bill that we have to pay ($904.00) by the 22nd of this month. That bill seemed to justify everything and our tensions seemed to divert towards that, so right now everyone is swimmingly and splendidly getting along!

HURRAY!
                                                                                   (let's hope this lasts)
                                                                                    ------------------
                                                                                         -----------
                                                                                              ----
                                                                                                -
PS.- Still need to make sometime to meditate.

No comments:

Post a Comment