Sunday, August 21, 2011

02/27/11

My Flowy Pen . . . It's Gone!          2:43 PM 

     It has been a couple days since the dog poop incident and I've been too tired to write anything. I usually write this on my bed.  Pretty much to summarize all; The Marucha went home for the weekend, which makes me have a room, I sleep in her bed, until she comes back today in a couple hours. I'm contemplating on going to get my haircut with Fredderik Fekkai, on 5th ave or getting clothes/cellphone. And if you haven't noticed, I lost my flowy pen :( Work has been interesting; just yesterday the owner of the place almost killed his super tenant from one of his houses for $29. It was interesting, they started arguing given that he was already angry because there was a delivery on Saturday that should've come on a weekday. then they almost resulted in a fist fight and I'm just there watching everything. Then when everything was over, the other worker was just there looking at me, and we started to laugh because the whole situation was funny.  As of right now I'm sitting riding in a van with the parents, the father got into an accident with an old guys  and our car's suspension got destroyed so now we have a new van that's comfy inside but super ugly outside.  I've named it the "skunk" because is low to the ground and it looks kinda pointy.  Winter is almost over and honestly it kinda saddens me.  I would love to have another snow storm ^_^!

  I also need to start exercising again because I'm feeling flabby.  people are going to come home, for the bazillionth time and I think I'm just going to be trapped in my room. ugh . . .  oh well that's it for me so far, till l8trz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment