Tuesday, August 23, 2011

03/16/11

Drugs and Sandwiches                           11:45PM

   So today I'm borrowing a flowy pen from Marucha, first time I'm actually writing on a writing desk.  It feels better than writing on no support at all.  So the thing with this kid from the deli came out to be nothing, according to him he was just kidding; yea right.  Either way, now I'm working with a weird kid by the name of Niko, first thing he said to me was "Do you smoke weed? Cause I'm trying to become a dealer" yea this kid is something, I smell issues. Hopefully though he's just temporary because I honestly don't want/can't risk it getting in trouble just because of a dumb ass.  When I was counting the money he asked me to let him grab the money so he could take a picture with it. My reaction was a solid "sorry I can't do that" he gives me a weird vibe, like he would steal money from the safe. I'm not being prejudist, I'm just cautious because I really don't want to be blamed for someones recklessness.  Dawn (40 yo bitchy closing manager that thinks she's 16) doesn't like him, and I have a feeling Anthony (Dawn's gay boyfriend) doesn't either "he's an oddball, and fucking weird!" said Dawn. As Marucha puts it so eloquently, Niko has received the kiss of death by Dawn. Meaning that one way or another he's getting fired.

   Chris, an ex-coworker from that same place came to visit and asked for a sammich called the L.C. (short for Luis and Chris Sandwich) which we invented (pretty much grilled chicken on garlic bread and melted mozzarella with oregano and ham) kinda disgusting if you ask me, but oh well he tipped me ^_^! and now he's working on an antique store getting paid like $825 per week as a base salary plus bonuses so sometimes he gets $1,000 a week. Lucky bastard! oh well meanwhile I'm hither because one way or another I really can't find good jobs due to my situation. I really need to go back to school and my brother really needs to start it.  Victoria is now leaving to Florida and came by today to pick up her ipod cable and yea... To tell Chiyo that she's leaving for graphics's design in Fl. I don't know but if you're Chiyo's best friend you could've mention that or give heads up but no, she just came for her stuff and said oh yea btw I'm leaving see ya, and left.  I try not to meddle but its kinda shitty from her part to Chiyo, oh well nothing for Chiyo to do about that I have the feeling (Marucha agrees) that she'll be back pretty soon.

   Marucha's still home for spring break and apparently now she got a haircut! (I needs me a haircut ^_^!) She'll be back on Saturday night and apparently she's bringing her bicycle with her so now we can ride to places "YAY!!!" I'm planning in taking Capi to one of them so he can run and exercise too, he's too lazy now and it's not good for a Jack Russel Terrier. Oh yea he keeps begging for food when we're eating.  He won't even touch his food just to beg *tsk tsk* oh well so far this is it for me. I have to go and work out before it gets too late. I wouldn't want to skip another work out day (I'm starting to feel flabby again). I skipped yesterday because I ran to work (2blocks) and to a bus (1mile) then to the other bus (.5miles) then to Barnes and Noble (2.5miles) and back. Total of about 8miles, which is not a lot but I'm so out of shape that it felt like it was. So I need to work out soon and find on YouTube how to properly tie a dog to a bicycle ^_^! btw Capi has a harness so I won't choke him accidentally. I would also go slow on the bike, since he hasn't exercised in a long time (my fault).

PS. one of my fishes is swimming weird and she's pregnant (yellow guppy) hope she'll be fine and my nephew's driving now, I feel that he looks older than me and I feel like an ageless vampire . . . life is GOOD!!! ^,..,^!

No comments:

Post a Comment