Tuesday, August 23, 2011

06/04/11

A Three-Month Re-cap        

   I haven't come back to you Octavious or whatever was the name I gave you ^_^! since last March, well this is pretty much what has happened, there's not much to say, pretty much same dramas as always. A pizza guy finally came to the Deli and is making that place a restaurant, I have become somewhat of a sous-chef and they're "teaching" me how to cook, to be honest they kinda suck at cooking but they know ho to manage a restaurant. Anthony and Dawn got fired, they don't do anything and complaint too much , so Eddie (pizza guy) fired them. We got new people which of course I had to train and now they pretty much are taking all my hours, my birthday passed, Marucha got or tried to do something nice the week before my birthday where Chiyo, her and other people would go for my birthday. Thing is that it coincided with interviews that we had for new jobs, which btw we didn't get. I went to the NYC thing and I had to pay for me, Child and Marucha, the other people were there but everyone seemed in a hurry to leave, Marucha's new shoes made her feed bleed, so we had to trade shoes so she could walk, and Chiyo left me because he had to go and play WoW with Victoria. Giovanni brought his retarded vulture-like creature of a bf and he was extra bitchy to me, we ate dumplins and then cached a train and a bus home, no one sang happy birthday to me and got no cake because we had no moneys.  On my birthday however I went to the movies with Marucha, and It was nice because for a miracle it was the only Tuesday I didn't have to work ( I was off on my birthday) The day after people in the deli said happy birthday and that was pretty much it. Chiyo is working at McDonal's now and sending 75% of his money to Victoria, he's paying me $75 whenever Victoria leaves him with some money for $300 that he pretty much took form me to give them to her, and Marucha is back home for the summer trying to deal with her mom and dad and trying to get a job. Capi is with me pretty much everyday, I have a dog whistle that actually has helped me train him, and we go to Ramsey (about 40 minutes away) to pick up child and he actually behave (the dog at least lol). I got a new phone that has proved pretty useful and has liberated me from Child's territorialism towards his computer. Child now wants to take over my phone, so no privacy for my phone I guess. I can now keep tabs on facebook on Child and Marucha and other people (yay?). Child keeps being an asshole to me, today he woke me up by kicking me in the back as I was sleeping. I forgot to mention that the week before my birthday he took my bike without my permission and gave it to Ivan and Ivan got hit by a car and my bike got pretty much destroyed. Ivan is fine, nothing happened to him but my bike got all bended, Ivan didn't wanted to file a police report so pretty much no one wants to pay for my bike. Child said that I should go and talk to Ivan about it but I"m like, why should I fix this? he should be the one fixing this freaking issue since he pretty much gave my bike to someone else to destroy  it point is NO ONE wants to take responsibility so that leaves me loosing not only money but my only method of transportation that I spent so much time in.
   on other news, Marucha's sister gave me a drawing of me, how I would look in anime form. In a way, the ideal me, in anime form. I'm pleased with he drawing and it made me slightly happy. It's still in the process of completion since right now is just a black and white sketch, its nice though, its signed by her.

   So far My only stable and ever-constant bundle of happiness has been Capi. I feel that sometimes I'm too selfish and just watch TV when he needs to get out and see the sun . Though this past two days I have redeemed myself by taking him out to run for about 10-20 miles ^_^!
   Mother fought with my Aunt, but hopefully is not a lasting thing, it doesnt'' seemed that way since they're now talking ore, thanks to the Grandma, Father barely sleeps because he has to go and pick up chiyo to work Marucha calls me everyday and Richard moved out for about two weeks, but today he has arrived oh great!!! *insert sarcasm here* 

PS. 3 days ago 2 military helicopters passed by the house and Child saw a transparent orange object flying the the house. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment