Sunday, August 21, 2011

03/15/11

Updates and Lemons                        12:59AM

   Dear Octavious, yea remember your name? Well as you can tell my flowy pen is still at large, nowhere to be found and yes this is the second week of me exercising (giving that in total I have skipped four days it might just be a solid week of exercise).I've started a workout regiment that takes 60days and gives you a results of a year's worth of a work out.  This regiment is called "insanity" it's hard but not impossible, I'm sticking to it because Marucha and I both are in this together. Pinky swear and everything ^-^! since the second day I started to see results and it makes me feel a bit more happy (well that was grammatically perfect).

   My mommy, if I didn't mentioned before, has a broken ankle ( more like a broken fibula) but now after 2 months the cast has come off though she complains of a pain in her back now, its a muscular pain, she over exerted herself when Richard, Lord of Fitness as always tried to make the mother exercise and I'm sure that whatever he was doing was done wrong, I remember when once I worked out with him and I couldn't unflex my biceps for 15 days, mainly because I was stupid and I trusted him and I pretty much went too far and injured myself. I suspect this is what happened to the mother.  My dad seems so tired and bills keep piling up. He even asked me for a loan to pay rent and some food for the house.  I was mad because Richard never puts any money and pretty much just leaches out of us .  Though lately he has been most helpful and brought home some fruit.

   I went to a party at Sid's place with Marucha and it was fun.  Kinda lame but still fun ^_^! met new people some whiny-dislocated-shoulder-kid (faking a dislocated shoulder to get attention) and a fat kid that was nice and a bit friendly named Christian. Marucha was being hit on by this creepy kid named Frank(einstein) and by pretty much everyone  else.  Apparently one of her friends saw her drunk and sen her a text saying " I saw you and you were drunk lol" it was kinda funny. That same day we (Marucha and I ) went to the diner and read the newspapers (NY Times) over a cup of coffee and orange juice and french toast when all of the sudden in the news its saying that there's an earthquake in Japan, then a tsunami and I saw people dying live.  Common sight now specially if you lived by/in NYC on 2011. Either way those poor people should be fine now, hopefully. My cousin grandma just died and I got chased by a ghost not to say presence and sounds that we might think it might have been her.  She needs a prayer and a mass to rest in peace now. Capi is as a glutton as ever and needs a shower ^_^!

   we randomly got about 10 lbs of lemons so right now I'm drinking lemonade. I'm thinking on summer already lol.

   Marucha and I went to an acupuncture and herbalist school open house and it seemed to suck, too much money (16k a year) too much time (4years), that it might be better to just go  to grad-school for that money and get a PhD in that time. One more thing this stupid kid from work keeps texting me on my days off to cover for him (I should be happy that I get his hours) but hes so damn passive aggressive when asking me for a favour so for the past 5 days I've said no in one way or another (I'm out of the state, I have an exam, I went to the Dr. with my mommy). Today he sent me a text saying that he got diarrhea all of the sudden and wanted me to cover for him.  I told him (after 3 and half hours later) that, "sorry I couldn't get back  to you I was at the doctor's with my mom and I wasn't allowed my phone on and I hoped he feels better." so far no response though.  I'm just going to go to work like none of this happened, I'm not even going to mention it.  I just hope I don't get crap from him or anyone else.  I need the money now (electricity is $1000 right now).  Good news is that the father will start to work at his old job again, bad news is that he seems so tired.  I'm not letting him pay me back, though he could be nicer when asking rather than "LET'S GO NOW TO THE BANK!"

   Oh yea and by the way that Christian kid texted Marucha I just know he has other intentions he's just too nice . . . to me. :o

No comments:

Post a Comment