Sunday, August 21, 2011

02/18/11

OH CRAP                          3:14 AM

  So today went pretty much smoothly with house mates. Not really any issues to report. Except that now I went to the job which now they're making me wear a stupid hat due to my beautiful hair :P It kinda makes me look like a terrorist so today I shaved my beard thingy that used to define my jawline. Now i look younger and my face looks more round, which is not flattering :( I look more androgynous again...

  At night I took Capi for a walk and as we were passing a house there was this creepy Peruvian  guy staring annoyingly at Marucha and Me from the window so I kinda figured that he was keeping an eye on Capi so I pulled Capi close to me so he wouldn't poop around that place. So we passed that house and then all of the sudden I see this shadow. It was a person obviously calling me, so Marucha and I started walking faster and faster, but then this woman started "shh-ing" and whistling and at one point she was saying "mira, oye" I don't know  she annoyed me because she followed us halfway  across a block to tell me that Capi had pooped in her stupid property. She  even said that the poop was hot?! I was going to  tell her if she touched it, but I was too angry at the false accusation that I felt I wanted to punch her so I told her, "why don't you  go and tell that to all the other people that live on this street that also have dogs, how do you even know my dog did this! ..."  pretty much I freaked out on her until she pretty much left and I kept shouting at her. I never do that to people but I think that all that happened just got to me (not to say the fact that she chased me half a mile to tell me that). I felt so angry that I was even planning on grabbing all the poops of the neighbours and just dumping them in her stupid property.  I kept thinking about that for a while so I then decided that I would take Capi home and I would get some bags so I could tell that woman "where's the fucking shit you're blaming me for? I don't want to be blamed for something my dog and I have not done, next time you do this I will freaking sue you for slander!" So I was determined to go there and ring her doorbell and just tell her off; when I reached the place I realized that Capi in fact  had pooped by her property. So there I stood wit a bag in my hand and the poop in there  steaming due to the wind at the chilly night. then I said . . .

                                                  "fuck her she can pick my dogs shit if she so desires."

I would have picked it up would her stupid husband not be staring at me in the first place; or that bitch not have followed me across the block to blame my child and me.  So now i kept thinking about how much I hated that woman, meanwhile I just hope I don't get sued ^_^! Capi shall remain in my property for a while. . . until this cools down a bit, and if I take him for a walk I'll take him on the other side of this street just to avoid stupidly annoying people like her and her stupid husband.  Now thinking about it; I think those people are the parents of this kid I went to middle school with.  Oh well, they're still assholes!

  On another note I think I might be out of a job pretty soon. The restaurant might be close for about a month due to a stupid brick oven (to make pizza) that might be getting constructed. I'm getting flabbier by the minute and Marucha is going to the school's gym tomorrow.  Makes me want to go to the LA Fitness tomorrow and get a membership, only problem is that it's a billion miles from the house and to get there it might be a workout with in it by itself so I'm thinking it. Since I might not have a job also, I might not get an iPod touch either. Seems like I'm not destined to have nice things.  On the other hand I played the lottery and of course I'm going to win so I shall be there with a bazillion dollars to follow what I want and stop living paycheck after paycheck! I would be an apple person ^_^! . . . and a singer . . . and travel
                                                                                                       -----
                                                                                                         --
                                                                                                          -

No comments:

Post a Comment