Wednesday, August 24, 2011

06/22/11

Birthday's Eve                      2:48 PM

   So, it has been a while since I've gotten more than 12 hours of work, now thanks to the laziness of a co-worker I took over her shift of 7 hours putting my total hours for this week at about 21 ( hey it is a part-time).

   The spectre has done now back to her lair (FL) and she's left in the shittiest way, ditched chiyo and went to get high, then came back (at the request of Child) for like 5 minutes, to say that she got high and drunk and that it was Child's fault because she told him that she was going to do that when he was drunk.  The idiot gobbled that up and of course said " ah yea that was my fault"  in the first place, why do you need to do that when supposedly  you came to visit Chiyo, oh well what I can say is that what goes around comes around.

   So Chiyo's  birthday is tomorrow and I'm not sure what to get him, although I think I got an idea. I bought him before a Betta fish, but they all died (We bought line 3). I'm thinking in giving him a pretty one, his tank is just sitting on his bedside, empty. Perhaps this addition of a tiny soul that he  would have to take care will softer him a little bit (or so that's the plan). I might just go to Pet Co. today and pick a good one for him. ^_^! It's convenient that he works until 12:30 AM so that when he gets home he'll have his birthday present on his actual birthday ^_^!

   PS: I've been thinking in transcribing all this entries in blogger, though the issue is that is kinda difficult to type all this in my phone; I need a laptop ^_^!


PPS: Need to start on a strict diet regiment (abs are 10% exercise 90% diet) I have all the knowledge but lack of will, need to not think about it and just do it, need to get a better body soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment