Wednesday, August 24, 2011

06/16/11

Wondering Spectres            2:00 AM

  It has been about two weeks since that last entry, my work hours have been cut,  still I managed to still not gotten fired, hoping that when the boss's sister leaves I'll have more hours. ^_^! I'm kind of afraid of carrying my phone around because its expensive, but is so useful I can't leave home with out it=. Today I got the new unlimited plan, where i get everything (web, talk, text) little thing is that's $20 dollars more than the current bill I pay. Seems like a whole weeks paycheck is going to pay my phone *I need a new job* well as you can see from the title the "Wondering Spectre" has shown up  tonight, around 12:50 AM. We (parents, Capi and Chiyo) were coming back from picking up chiyo form McDonald's (he gets out around 12:30 AM) and we left his friend/manager (Ivan) at home and proceeded to come home; on the way home, my mom noticed a glowing head in the distance. Since my dad was parking at the time. The headlights illuminated this glowing dead, making the face of this spectre shine in the whiteness and accentuated its shadows. For a moment it looked extremely tall and full of sorrow, not to mention extremely CREEPY, to which I properly exclaimed "that's Creepy!" My mom did say look is Victoria, or her ghost is now roaming the house. Chiyo's eyes lighted up with confusion, surprise, happiness. Yep, the Victoria had indeed arrived from Florida un-announced, now I say that's nice, she came to visit Child, But for some reason I don't quite believe this is happening for her being so charitable, she has something going in for her. She could be sad/homesick or . . . she needs something hmmm... I went to shower and I overheard her talking to Child something about him "paying the way over there, and her paying the way back" Idk but sounds like the so called Christmas present that never came "I have an idea, why don't you buy me an expensive gift, and I'll get you one in return for Christmas" . . . Yup sounds familiar alright. Now I have just gotten out of the shower and I see that chiyo and her are no longer in the premises hmm... I wonder, could they have gone to Chiyo's ATM to withdraw all chiyo's money's hmm... I wouldn't be surprised if that actually happened I would like to say that I"m being exaggerated, that i'm being too judgemental but the sad true is that this person is one of those people that you just know what they have hiding, there's no depth/mystery to them (including today's trip). She mentioned on facebook that she felt like coming to NJ well lo' and behold, she's hither, 24hrs later. I wonder who's going to eventually pay for that impulse . . . and I"m talking about money hither. 

   You know I'm not obsessed over money nor anything is just that it seems unfair to  me that every time my brother works his ass off to get a penny every thing goes away so this woman can go and spend it with other guys. May be I shouldn't feel so bad, he probably deserves it for being  so gullible.  Is just frustrating, God help these children not harm each other, help my brother get somewhere good in this world, and this woman too so she stops extortioning others.  God please also give me patience and wisdom to act in your name to not do things I shouldn't do to help me be the guide of them and help me open the path towards a good place for my family and their loved ones, and my loved ones.  It's getting late (2:34 AM) more on this soon to come, hopefully and God-willing good news.

PS: Capi's bored, Father's tired and probably sick (too much work, not enough sleep) mother's desperate of being home, Marucha's working. Diana's doing  zumba. I'm still getting fat 135lbs 14%body fat :'( must work out. ^_^!

No comments:

Post a Comment