Sunday, August 21, 2011

02/16/11

After the Storm, Comes Tranquility                   11:20 PM


So after the last entry, there was a bomb that went off in this house, pretty much the Marucha had a mental breakdown. To our surprise was witnessed by Klinefelter's (this kid that does anything to suck up to the mother) so he just stood there, went to the bathroom and went and taddy-telled to the mother. So then the mother got mad and then the Victoria woman showed up and stayed overnight and the parents were super duper annoyed so this house was super hellish. Then Valentine's day came up, so Marucha had like 2 heart attacks apparently its my fault that she's gaving them because I'm responsible to what happens to her body. Eitherway, this turned into a discussion and then of course as any discussion, she ran away outside, so I followed. It was cold (about 18° F) and the only thing I had was a T-shirt. She didn't seemed to care (the previous night I had given her an onyx heart with a silver design and hematite for valentine's and given she is my best friend I thought it would be a nice touch. She said thank you but for some reason I just feel that she just didn't care very much for it. Anyway we fought and then I told the Marucha that she really didn't give a crap for me because if she would she wouldn't let me be out in that cold with only a T-shirt. It took me to repeat about 15 times for ther to actually take the initiative to take me home. she said: "do you want my jacket?" But I just told her that I didn't wanted it I wanted something else, something meaningful, not a stupid jacket, I wanted a hug that would keep me warm. To put aside all these retarded issues to focus in what's important, the firendship; the person!

  So we made our way back to the basement and then she ordered pizza and chicken wings for me and we ate and everything became less stressful.  My mom still pissy at me because I'm pretty much spending no time with the mother. But the same thing could be said for her. I don't know as far as of now, everything seems to be going on a good basis; we're planning on getting together with people from Montlcair and going somewhere, that's still in the works though and as of now you can feel some lift of the weight of stress in the house.

  On a side note, father got in an accident and the car is totalled now, so no rides to the movie theater, norides to PetCo. no safety net anymore, if i'm stuck somewhere, that's it! Apparently we might get a new car but honestly I doubt that, more likely than not we're going to get the same car fixed by the insurance company. eitherway I don't expect to have transportation for about a month and a half.  The electricity war continues and I keep getting fat, but what else is new. I should really start exercising again, I'm beginning to feel extra flabby :( I might start insanity again. I want to be in good shape in March/April ^_^!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment