Wednesday, August 17, 2011

02/09/11

 Here I lie today writing this entry comfortable in my "nest"  (my bed) sipping Merlot (winter berry) and hearing the heat as I can see the sub-zero temperatures of the outside. It's not a long entry, this one, just one entry to keep a good habit to write. Not much happened today; Marucha got sick, massive indigestion from a carrot cake and a breakfast sandwich, that i cooked!
she was still throwing up a lot just a few minutes ago,  but she now feels better, ^_^! I stayed home and tried to work on my 2nd vlog which I didn't get much far. Chiyo went to the movies to see "True Grit" apparently is really good. I want to see  "The Rite" (About exorcisms and stuff)  but it seems that it might suck. Capi chewed up one of my gloves. I didn't hit him nor anything (din't have to) he knew exactly what he did wrong when I looked at him I felt bad but I knew that I still needed to enforce this, 5 minutes later though he laid down all dejected on the side of my chair as I worked on the computer. I reached for him and I told him that I forgave him. He instantly became happy again. On that note I must say that he also escaped tonight. I didn't have to run to get him; it was so cold that he didn't mind, in fact, he wanted to come back >:D. Either way work was the same, people being inappropriate ordering bread, cooking and cleaning because new co-workers are to new and inept to do anything on their own, (kinda like it that way though), took 2 bagels home to save them from going in to the garbage, and in the process I forgot my new "mountain Dew Whiteout" soda :'(

    Parents are fine, Mother's recuperating. Father's working and we paid 4450.00 from that electricity bill $450.00 more to go. ^_^! Cable's coming, I might need to pay for that one :'(

    Well this has been today's rant just to keep you informed, I shall continue my reading and drinking ^_^! Nighty Night.

Ps. Richard still hither, slaming doors as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment